IBN SINA UNIVERSITY
Ibn Sina University (ISU) has been established in 2000 as Khartoum College of Medical Sciences. In March 2016, the college evolved into a full-fledged nationally recognized university. Currently, ISU accommodates 5000 students 10% of whom are foreign, with 1000 alumni. ISU consists of eight bachelor degrees-granting faculties:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Clinical Pharmacy
- Faculty of Medical Laboratory Technology
- Faculty Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Faculty of Nursing Sciences
- Faculty of Optometry & Visual Sciences
- Faculty of Administrative Sciences
- Faculty of Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Postgraduate studies
ISU faculties are leading the way to excellence in teaching, training, and research and community engagement. ISU is continuously striving to serve its students and prepare them to their rightful role as future leaders.
ISU is recognized the high quality of its academic educational programs and its outstanding supporting learning environment. In addition, ISU maintains aesthetically attractive multi location campuses, which are conveniently located across Khartoum metropolis and are easily accessible. The university possesses a unique capacity to carry out and realize the strategic plans and policies of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.