PHD Afraa Ahmed Mohammed Khalid Head Department of Marketing
Name: Afraa Ahmed Mohammed Khalid
Head Department of Marketing, Faculty of Administrative Sciences, Ibn Sina University, Khartoum, Sudan.
- PhD in Business Administration Graduate College Sudan University of Science& Technology, October 2016.
- Master Business Administration (MBA), Sudan Academy of sciences.
- Sc (Honors) in Faculty of Economic and social studies 2003, University of Khartoum.
- T raining course in Structure Equation Model (SEM), MAALIM FORTRIANING
- Training in Techniques of Scientific Paper Writing Khartoum University Center for Advanced ainingTr. Of Khartoum.
- Advanced Course in Research Methodology and statistical Analysis –Computer Center – Sudan University of Science and Technology, 2015.
- English Languish Training Courses -two levels (pre- Intermediate –Intermediate)-English Language Institute –University of Khartoum.
- Head Department of Marketing, Faculty of Administrative Sciences, Ibn Sina University, Khartoum, Sudan.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, University of Holy Quran from October 2016 up to now.
- Lecturer Department of Business Administration Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences University of Holy Quran from.2011-2016.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Marketing, Sudan University of Science& Technology (par -timer).
- Assistant Professor, Master Business Administration, Bahry University.
Publications and Research Experiences:
- Does Service Quality Impact on Customer: Attitudinal Loyalty or Behavioral Loyalty in sundaes banking sector Afraa Ahmed Mohammed, Siddig Balal Ibrahim, Abdel Hafiez Ali, SUST Journal Economic Science.
- Does Price Value Mediator or the Relationships between Service Quality and Attitudinal Loyalty, Afraa Ahmed Mohammed, Siddig Balal Ibrahim, ( under study).
- The Mediating Role of Perceived Value between Relationship Service Quality and Customer Loyalty (Under Publishing).
Supervision of Research and Thesis:
Supervision of complementary research at the bachelors level , Sudan University.)(3) Students master External examiners.
Introduction to Business Administration , Marketing Management , Human Resources Management, Production & Operations Management ,project management, Business Management, Operation Research, Advertising Management, Research Methodology.
- Arabic: Native