MSc Bushara Musa Bushara Mohammed lecturer
Bushara Musa Bushara Mohammed
Ibn Sina University
Faculty of Administrative Sciences, Department of Business Administration.
Khartoum – Sudan
Date and Place of birth: El Amara Abd Allah, El Kamline, 01/01/1975
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Business Administration , Graduate Institute of Social Science, Dokuz Eylul University , Turkey, December 2016.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Human Resource Management Academy Of Medical Science And Technology – March 2010
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Management Information Systems Sudan University of Science & Technology (SUST) – College of Post Graduate Studies – June 2006.
- Post Graduate Diploma (conversion) in Computer Science July 2003. College of Post Graduate Studies (SUST)
- Sc. in Business studies (Secretarial) – First Class October 2000.
College of Business Studies – Sudan University of Science &Technology
- Certificate in Academic Staff Performance Development, March 2017
- Certificate in University wide outcomes based Assessment Process – October 2010
- Certificate in concepts of quality assurance systems and accreditation in Higher Institutions – December 2010.
- Certificate in ERP system using (Hansaworld Package) February 2009
- Certificate in English Communication September 2007
- Certificate in Project Management August 2006
- Certificate in Multi-media (web page design & E.learning) – UNISCO May 2004.
- Staff member and Head of Business Administration Department, Faculty of Administrative Sciences, Ibn Sina University since 10/04/2017 up-to-date
- Staff Member, College of Business Studies, Sudan University of Science and Technology since January 2003 up-to-date.
- Head of Computer Section, College of Business Studies from 26/2/2003
- Deputy Head of Academic Office – College of Business Studies from
01/02/2011 to 25/10/2011.
- Workshop on Corporate Governance, November 2017
- Workshop on Internal Control, October 2017
- Workshop on History and Philosophy of Science, College of Business, Dokuz Eylul University, January 2013
- Workshop on Academic Writing and Publishing Emerald Publishing Group and Dokuz Eylul University, March 2013
– French (Beginner)
The Impact of Performance Management Behaviors On Employee Performance: (Under-processing)