BSc. PT Malaz Abdalla Yousif Mohamed Teacher assistant
* Arabic Language (Mother Tongue)
* English Language (Fluent)
Computer Skills: “Microsoft windows XP, Microsoft office suite, Network and Internet, Personal Website and using Computer Peripheries”
B.Sc .Honors Degree in Physiotherapy with Distinction “80%”, School of Health Sciences, Ahfad University for Women, 2012
CandidateMaster in orthopedic physiotherapy, neelin university
I am a person of a great expectation to serve those who are in need of my specialization (Physiotherapy) in society.
The position will acquire more knowledge and practical skills to my experience to achieve more success in my career as physiotherapist.
work as teacher assistant at physiotherapy Department, Ibn Sina university
I was trained in different hospitals during study period from 2008-2012:
Public Sector ” Military Hospital – Khartoum Teaching Hospital – AlShab Teaching Hospital – Om Bada Hospital – Sharg alnil Hospital – ”
Organization Sector ” OVCI – NAPO – Shesher Home ”
* Worked as teacher assistant at physiotherapy Department, Ahfad University for Women-Sudan from 1/7/2012 to 1/7/2014
* Working as physiotherapist at Arabic center for physiotherapy and rehabilitation from 25/4/2012 –
* working as physiotherapist at NAPO (National Authority for Prosthetics and Orthotics) from1/5/2011 to 1/2/2012.
*Working as teacher assistant in ibn sina university from 2014up to date
* Training workshop on how to choose the suitable device for disable child at O.V.C.I organization, 14/10/2010.
* Training workshop about academic advising at Ahfad University for women, 10/9/2013.
* Training workshop about CBE (community based education) at Ahfad University for women 24/8/2013, 7/9/2013, 21/9/2013
* Training workshop about the role of physiotherapy in amputation, at Friendship Hall, Khartoum-Sudan,28/9/2013.
* Training workshop about the ethics of medical and health professionsat The National Council for the medical and health professions, 7/7/2013
“Sports medicine and sports injuries” at international culture center for training and development-Cairo, medical training department, training department during the period from 19/6/2010 to 29/6/2010.
* Attended the First International Health Conference, 24th -27th February 2012, Friendship Hall, Khartoum-Sudan
* Attended the 3rd international conference of the orthopaedic surgeon, 8th -10th February 2013, Corinthia Hotel Khartoum-Sudan