Prof Osman Elgundi dean of the faculty
Osman A.aziz Elgindi
Senior consultant of Oral & Maxillofacial
Surgery –Federal Ministry of Health
Conceptions INDICATION AND HANDLING OF FRIADENT IMPLANT SYSTEM XIVE FRIDADENT CONGRESS CENTAR IN Manheim GERMANY.
2011 Medical Professionalism Workshop SMSB
1976-1997 Khartoum Teaching Dental Hospital
1979-1980 Juba Regional Hospital .
1981-1983 SMO( medical director)
Khartoum Teaching Dental Hospital.
1983-1984 Omdurman Teaching Hospital .
1984-1990 University Medical Center Sarajevo .
1990- To date Khartoum Teaching Dental Hospital .
2006 –2011 Head and Founder of the implantology
Department / Khartoum Teaching Dental Hospital.
1997 to date Senior Consultant of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery …F.M of Health Sudan.
Feb 2008 to date chairman of advisory council dentistry .F.M Sudan
*2001- 2004 Chairman of the Council of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Sudan Medical Specialization Board (SMSB)
*During the Chairing of the Council of O&MFS, Became the founder of the council of periodontolgy and Dental public Health (preventive Dentistry ) .
*Member of the Council of ENT in (SMSB).
* Representative of Sudan in the Council of O & MFS in the Arab Board of Medical Specialization 2001- to date.
* Member of Science Council Elrazi College of Medical & Technological Science
* Member of Science Council / Khartoum College of Medical Sciences.
* Vice chairman of the Examining Committee of O&MFS in the Arab Board of the Medical Specialization 2007- 2012.
*chairman of the Examining Committee of O&MFS in the Arab Board of the Medical Specialization 2012 – 2018
* Member of the Dentistry Committee in the Sudan Medical Council 1999- to2008
* Convener of Dental Implant Committee in the Sudan Medial Council 2003- to date.
*General Director of watani Hospital Khartoum jun2005 to Nov 2007
*Member of the Sudan Medical Council 2008 to date.
Convener of the Dentistry Committee in the Sudan Medical Council 2009 – 2014.
*Chairman of Dentistry Committee in CPD 2009-to date
* Member of Sudan National Medicines & Poisons Board 2009 – 2013.